Breathtaking forest views, a high-quality and unique mini-house, a comfortable sauna house and cosy terrace.
Are you looking to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of the city and everyday obligations? Do you want to be in complete seclusion with your loved one, listening to birdsongs and admiring nature’s charm?
In the midst of the beautiful nature of Muhumaa, a perfect getaway awaits you.
In the luxurious forest cottage of WUUD, you will find yourself...
- Indulging in the pleasures of a bath while enjoying the view of the idyllic pine forest.
- Gazing at nature and the starry sky through expansive windows, immersed in the softness of your bed.
- Rejuvenating the body just a few steps away in the comfortable sauna house.
- Savouring the fresh scent of pine on the terrace while blissfully daydreaming.
- Accommodation for two people
- Cosy 22 m² house with a spacious bathroom
- Spacious bed with a view of the pine forest and the stars in the sky
- Luxurious bathroom (bath and shower) with a wonderful view
- Kitchenette (induction stove, refrigerator with freezer, sink)
- Essential tableware and kitchen utensils
- Quiet and subtle underfloor heating
- TV (Netflix to enhance your movie nights)
- Free WiFi (however, we recommend enjoying the birdsong and the presence of your companion instead)
- Barbecue area
- Spacious terrace and comfortable lounge chairs.
- Separate and comfortable sauna house with HUUM electric heater
- The interactive sound system of the sauna house creates the optimal sauna mood
The WUUD house contains everything essential for living. Kitchenette with stove, refrigerator and coffee maker. Luxurious bathroom. Soft bed with a beautiful view. TV with Netflix and WiFi. Separate sauna house.
Drive your car right up to the doorstep and step inside. There is a parking lot right next to the house, comfortably fitting two cars.
What are exciting things to do and see in Muhumaa? You can find information about local attractions and experiences here.
If you don't have time to cook in the kitchenette or on the grill, during the summer season, you can find breakfast and dinner options at Pädaste Manor and several cafés and restaurants in Liiva centre.
WUUD house is designed for two people, but you are always welcome to bring a toddler along. For added comfort, please bring a travel crib from home for your child.
Pets are allowed only by prior arrangement, and an additional fee applies. Pets are not allowed to be left alone in the house and sleeping on the bed is prohibited.